Friday, December 18, 2009

Home Home

If you haven't heard the news (I think it was a sidebar on the front page of The Times), I'm returning to The United States of America for Christmas, New Years, and general shenanigans. December 21st to Jan 13th, I'll be eating nothing but bagels and cream cheese, watching college football, and drinking American microbrews. And seeing all of you course. I'll also have lots of quality internet time to update more photos (including a portfolio of my village and a very disturbing meal) and wax philosphical. Stay tuned and keep your eye out for me, I'll be the guy wearing bright colors, gawking at the flush toilets.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you and give you a squeeze. Mom is already planning meals to cook for you while home. Drove by Taste Tickler the other day and thought of you. Bill and I have a keg-o-rator that you can drink microbeer off of while in town. Have safe travels!

Love Sissy #1

Anonymous said...

Grant that is sooo exciting!! Are you still considering a pit stop in Missoula?? If not, several of us are considering a trip to Portland. But I would love to see you where ever!! Call us...any of us when you get back!!

Anonymous said...

Ooops...that comment was left by betsy!!